To submit your entry, visit the “Enter Now” tab on our website and upload it through our online system.
To help you prepare, here is a list of the information you will need to provide:
· Name of project, team individual or organisation
· Length of time the work has been taking place
· Source of funding
· Contributions of any partner organisations
· Number of people reached
· Number of paid staff and volunteers involved
· Approximate cost of the work done
· Description of the work
· Description of the task and challenges, and any difficulties overcome
· Aim of your work
· Achievements, results and outcomes in meeting these aims and evidence to support this.
· Key learning from delivering the work
· Why the work stands out to merit a CYP Now Award
You will be able to log in to the entry system and amend/add entries up until the closing dates for entries, which is Friday 30th June 2023.
Please keep in mind that young people, as well as adult professionals, will be judging each award, so make your entry as young person-friendly as possible. The maximum number of categories an initiative can be entered for is three.
It is understood that entries may include commercially sensitive information. Children & Young People Now reserves the right to publish descriptions and case studies of winning entries. But if an entrant asks for any part of their submission to remain confidential, it will.
Sponsor organisations are not allowed to enter the category they have sponsored.
The decisions of the judges are independent and final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the results.If you are having any difficulties, or would like to discuss entering the Children & Young People Now Awards, please contact the Awards Team on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.